Monday, August 30, 2010

Music for ALL of your senses!

We're here again!  As August is coming to a close, and the weather is starting to turn into Autumn instead of melting heat, we'll always bring fresh news about events coming up as well as music to please all your senses.  :D

Remember...

Don't forget

Remember for Booking please email:
M3Production@gmail.com

And don't forget to
*BOOKMARK US*

Let's get started!

DJ Tw33k live in Hybrid State 027 2/5/10
  DJ Tw33k live on M3 Radio A Hybrid State 027 2-5-10 by DJTw33k
Tw33k
-"This set veered towards the Anthem side of electro and tech trance.  There were a lot of new songs that is played on this mix, and need I say more?  It's a Hybrid State.  So I hope you enjoy the mix."

DJ Tw33k live on UKUF Radio 3/10/10
  DJ Tw33k live on Ukuf Radio 3-10-10 by DJTw33k
Tw33k
-"Starting this month my sets have started to change into what I label as "D.Tech".  Just in my opinion I've been playing Tech Trance for quite some time that it's starting to feel...common.  So you'll notice a lot of darker tones in this mix along with mixtures of tech trance.  It's not the best D.Tech set I've made...but I do hope you enjoy it. :)"

DJ Tw33k live at UKUF Radio 4/21/10

http://www.divshare.com/download/11271228-1f8
Tw33k
-"I would have to say that this is among my favorite mixes of this year.  Although unfortunately the recording from my recorder was too distorted, so this had to be ripped from the video broadcast.  It features a great deal of what I'm slowing developing the newer sound of Hybrid State.  It has loads of mixtures and tones to appease all taste.  Also features very heavily of D.Tech, so let the set tell you my story. ^_^"

DJ Tw33k live @ Circus Disco 5/9/10

http://www.divshare.com/download/11324924-4cc 
Tw33k
-"Very similar to the UKUF mix from April, but more with the feel of "Tried and Tested".  Knowing what songs seems to appeal to everyone or catches their ear.  This mix does feel a little like cheating for me, so I put my little twist of my own so that I keep even myself guessing what will happen next.  Features lots of D.Tech as well as my Tech Trance.  Hope you enjoy. :)"

DJ Tw33k AX Demo 2006

http://www.divshare.com/download/11271002-416
Tw33k
-"Wow...when I found this CD in my room when cleaning.  I popped it in and...whoa...I was blown away!  This mix is the reason why I tell many many people that my prime as a DJ was 2006-2007.  Why you ask?  Well first off during those years, there was an immense amount of change in the trance sound.  Although unfortunately it didn't really catch on locally till 2009, which is kinda sad.  But as long as I do what will make me happy, that's all that matters.  And that is to introduce new sounds to everyone.  I do know that in this mix I messed up once...pretty badly if I may add, but never the less.  Very incredible mix..for me it's a mix into the past.  Great flow of music and speed as well as the energy."

Remember for Booking please email:
M3Production@gmail.com

And don't forget to
*BOOKMARK US*

No comments:

Post a Comment